Please visit our Terms and Conditions Page prior to continuing with any services.
Larisa K. has a Bachelors of Science in Alternative Medicine from Everglades University. This is a four year program that teaches the sciences as well as most well-known alternative medicine methodologies. From Anatomy and Physiology to Organic Chemistry, from Ayurvedic Medicine to Traditional Chinese medicine, from nutrition for all stage of life to the ethics of end of life care, a wide range of courses have been studied in depth to give a more well-rounded picture of how to achieve and maintain a healthier, happier body, mind, and life. She is well educated in the age-tested, time-enduring methods of ancient traditions such as TCM and Ayurveda, as well as the research behind them, when it exists. However, she also understands that lack of research does not imply ineffectiveness. Similarly, the best clinical trials on a western medicine or Chinese herb do not guarantee that they will be effective on you. YOU are the key.
- As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals. I am not a medical professional or registered dietitian.
- All work is done within doctor's orders and the bounds of any medication, when under care for a known condition.
- In case of sub-clinical or undiagnosed conditions manifesting in symptoms such as anxiety, chronic constipation, hormonal imbalances, digestive problems, skin conditions, etc., the process looks for hidden imbalances. It is believed that with this re-balancing of the body, the symptoms will diminish or disappear at best. Should the imbalance have traveled deeper into the body so that this clearing does not occur, further discussion and consideration will be required. Please keep in mind that these changes are slow and gradual and therefore acute and time sensitive conditions must be ruled out. It is therefore recommended that the individual has received recent blood tests. Depending on the interview and results of the questionnaire, this may be recommended or required.
- If your body has not responded well to anything you've tried, it is because of the things which make you unique. A very thorough, specialized questionnaire and interview using methods both contemporary/western and more traditional/eastern aims to get a picture of your body. The questionnaire will look into the function of all 11 organ systems. It also uses Ayurveda, TCM, nutrition, and Yoga, as a method of identifying your imbalances. The clearer and more specific your answers, the better the picture of your body.
- Honesty will always apply and referrals to more specialized professionals will occur when necessary.
MONTHLY ON-LINE COACHING $100
- Food - Daily communication via email teaches you how to eat healthy so that your body is its best. The process is slow and makes incremental changes to get you there as easily as possible; what works for YOU is what is implemented. Explanations for all suggested changes are provided and any questions along the way are addressed. At the end of the month, you will understand what you should be doing and why.
- Special conditions - Daily communications via email will seek out imbalances resulting in unpleasant symptoms. Doctor can't find anything wrong with you but you experience anxiety/panic, hormonal imbalances, constipation, skin disorders, recurring acute conditions, auto-immune conditions? This program looks to balance you out based on your personality and symptoms.
PRIVATE IN PERSON OR BY PHONE - $65 per hour. Call Larisa at 954-600-9828 for your complimentary 30 minute session.
Life coaching - Just not sure how to get there? By breaking down a challenge into smaller and smaller steps, we discover the first one and build the courage to take it. You and I will practice together.
Meditation - The foundation for ALL of it. For improvement for all of it. For moving past all of it... even and especially when moving past it means accepting it.
REAL CHANGE TAKES REAL WORK, TIME, AND A CALM MIND.