INTERMEDIATE MAT - 9/22 - 9/24
ADVANCED MAT - 11/10 - 11/13
PROGRAMS - 8 person maximum class.
MAT – Basic Intermediate, Advanced. Classical & Wellness Achieved.
1. Complete eight classes prior to intensive.
2. Complete Anatomy & Physiology:
workshops/college course/ https://www.leadersinfitness.com/page/description-video.php?id=20
3. Complete assigned reading. Level 1: Return to life, Joseph Pilates
Level 2,3: Pilates Anatomy, Rael Isacowitz, Karen Kipplinger.
4. Complete weekend long intensive, 15 hours. (per level)
5. Pass written exam.
6. 10 hours of training friends/family in one month. Practical exam 4 weeks from end of intensive.
STUDIO EQUIPMENT - Reformer Trapeze Table/Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, and Magic Circle.
1. Attend 18 hours of classes and two hours of private sessions.
2. Complete Anatomy & Physiology workshops/college course/ https://www.leadersinfitness.com/page/description-video.php?id=20
3. Complete assigned reading.
4. Attend 4 consecutive weekend intensives per level. Approximately 25 hours per weekend.
5. Observe instructor: 10 hrs.
6. Self-practice: 10 hrs.
7. Assist instructor: 20 hrs.
8. Practice teaching with friends, family, etc.: 50 hrs.
9. Pass written exam per level.
10. Pass practical exam per level, six months after end of last intensive.